Friday & Saturday, April 7 & 8, 2017
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West | Plymouth, MN
Psychology: It IS our business
Psychologists live and work in communities and all facets of the health of our communities are the business of psychology. Locally, nationally and globally.
PROGRAM DETAILS - earn up to 14.5 continuing education credits!
This year's program delivers sessions that trigger discussion, provide answers and enhance the field of psychology. We're thrilled to bring you an exceptional variety of topics and speakers.
Click here to download the 81st Annual Convention Program*
CONVENTION REGISTRATION - early bird deadline is Sunday, April 2; register by then to save!
You may register online and pay via credit card, or mail in a registration form if you're paying by check. Simply click on the appropriate link below. Pre-registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 2, and rates increase after that so be sure to register early and save!
Before you register...be sure to look at the program details for Friday night! We are adding a full dinner so it's very helpful for us to know if you will be attending the thrilling event we have planned! Please be prepared to provide your RSVP during the registration process.
Download a PDF Registration Form
EXHIBITOR & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
Get involved today by exhibiting at or being a sponsor of the 81st Annual Convention! As an exhibitor and sponsor, you will receive recognition throughout the convention and through many other avenues! Our exhibit sells out every year so be sure to sign up right away.
Click here to learn about the sponsorship & advertising opportunities available!
Click here to learn about the exhibit opportunities available!
The deadline to receive discounted hotel rooms has passed. To make your reservation at the hotel rate, please call hotel at (800) 227-6963 or (763) 559-6600.
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
3131 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441
*Program is subject to change at any time without notice.
Here's what 2016 Convention attendees had to say about their experience:
- MPA is an enriching experience that involves education, networking, and sense of community to enhance our understanding of psychology and the growing demand for professional in this field.
- This conference was a great place to get a diverse experience and a have diverse learning opportunity.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and to be inspired.
- Excellent, new information on different mental health topics.
- MPA convention is highly educational. The overall experience is engaging and entertaining. Thoroughly enjoyable!