Friday & Saturday, April 7 & 8, 2017
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West | Plymouth, MN
Psychology: It IS our business
Psychologists live and work in communities and all facets of the health of our communities are the business of psychology. Locally, nationally and globally.
This year's program delivers sessions that trigger discussion, provide answers and enhance the field of psychology. We're thrilled to bring you an exceptional variety of topics and speakers.
Click here to download the 81st Annual Convention Registration Brochure.
You may register online and pay via credit card, or mail in a registration form if you're paying by check. Simply click on the appropriate link below. Register early to secure your spot and save $!
Download a PDF Registration Form
EXHIBITOR & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
Get involved today by exhibiting at or being a sponsor of the 81st Annual Convention! As an exhibitor and sponsor, you will receive recognition throughout the convention and through many other avenues! Our exhibit sells out every year so be sure to sign up right away.
Click here to learn about the sponsorship & advertising opportunities available!
Click here to learn about the exhibit opportunities available!
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS - Deadline: March 6, 2017
Discounted rooms are available to attendees at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West hotel at the rate of $114 plus tax for a single/double. To make your reservation, please call hotel at (800) 227-6963 or (763) 559-6600 and indicate you are with the MN Psychological Association meeting. Discounted rooms are available until March 6, 2017, and will be available after that date on an as-available basis.
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
3131 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441
Here's what 2016 Convention attendees had to say about their experience:
- MPA is an enriching experience that involves education, networking, and sense of community to enhance our understanding of psychology and the growing demand for professional in this field.
- This conference was a great place to get a diverse experience and a have diverse learning opportunity.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and to be inspired.
- Excellent, new information on different mental health topics.
- MPA convention is highly educational. The overall experience is engaging and entertaining. Thoroughly enjoyable!